Our snorkeling day for beginners and tourists. We walk towards El Embarcadero, a beautiful walk through a mangrove area that takes us to a shallow bay perfect for swimming and snorkeling. When snorkeling in this bay, it is common to find shoals of fish, playful sea lions, the occasional, Galapagos penguin and rays. A few times we have even seen small sharks coming in to rest. Come here on a hot day and you will discover the perfect way to take a time out.
What is included in the tour
- Tourguide in English/Spanish
- Snorkelgear; Mask and snorkel (not fins)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water & drinks
- We will look for Galapagos Penguins
- Snorkel in the bay of Concha y Perla
- Opportunities to see Galapagos Penguins, eagle Rays, sea lions, Sharks, Marin iguanas.
13:30. Tour starts from Mi Playa Hotel,
13:45. Waking to Concha y Perla.
14:10. Arrive in the Concha y Perla reserve
14:20. Start our snorkling
16:00. Start walking back to our hotel
16:15. Back in Puerto Villamil.
Tour itinerary and times are preliminary. Can be changes in case of wether or national park services.